Thursday, October 13, 2011

Primal PSL

That pumpkin spice is so hot right now (yes, that's a Mugatu reference).  I haven't been able to tolerate caffeine lately, so I haven't been having my usual Green Mountain Pumpkin Spice K-Cups and have been obsessively looking for a substitute (because I'll be damned if I'm going to Starbucks every day).  After some poking around on the interwebs, I made a decaf Pumpkin Spice Latte last night; this creamer mixture is enough for roughly three servings.  No, I didn't steam the milk or use espresso; lets call it a Ghetto PSL.

2/3 cup coconut milk (or grassfed heavy cream like I used this time)
3 tablespoons coconut sugar
2 TBS pumpkin puree
1.5 tsp pumpkin pie spice

Combine all ingredients in a microwave-safe vessel, microwave for 45 seconds- 1 minute, and stir to dissolve coconut sugar.  Then just pour some into your favorite coffee (or black tea!) and try to forget about the fact that summer is over!


1 comment:

  1. Excellent items from you, man. I have understand your stuff prior to and you
    are just too excellent. I actually like what you have obtained here, really like what you are saying
    and the way wherein you say it. You are making it enjoyable and you continue to care for to stay
    it sensible. I cant wait to read much more
    from you. That is really a great web site.

    my webpage: Panasonic VIERA TC-L47E50 Price

    ReplyDelete