Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Link Love

Dr. Eades tweeted the other day that General Mills is reporting that Americans need more whole grains!  What's next, Budweiser takes a survey and determines that we our blood alcohol levels are dangerously low, and we need to drink more beer?  Hopefully the masses will consider the source...

I was a little concerned about all the bruising I've been getting from deadlifting, so I asked about it on PaleoHacks and pretty much everyone recommended I acquire some tall socks.  These will work with my Vibrams, pretty nifty!  I have a birthday coming up, *cough*.

One of the toughest things for a newbie to wrap their mind around, IMO.  Decades of being told vegetable oil=good, animal fat=bad can be a tough concept to shake!  I love this primer on fat from Balanced Bites; tells you what's good, what's bad, and WHY. 

No comments:

Post a Comment